1) Believe in yourself, it’s only then will others believe in you.
2) Women are born to lead.
3) Women don’t need a man to give them approval to achieve anything. We are the only one’s that can do that for ourselves.
4) If you fail, look at it as an experience and get right back up and keep going at it.
5) Always dream big.
Indeed there is no point in dreaming small dreams. Some call this “reaching for the stars”, or “reaching for the sky”. It’s all the same, don’t stay earth-bound while dreaming.
What do you think are the secrets to the success of famous women entrepreneurs such as Malini Saba, Mary Kay Ash, Debbi Fields, Anita Roddick, Lillian Vernon, Jenny Craig and Oprah Winfrey? How were these successful women entrepreneurs able to balance their act between family obligations and business?
How did these famous women entrepreneurs achieve so much in the fierce world of women entrepreneurship? What advice do they have for aspiring women entrepreneurs? How did they surmount business challenges? How did these famous successful women entrepreneurs handle their business failures? If any of the questions above matches your thinking, then please read on as I share with you the secrets of these famous successful business women.
Note: none of the women entrepreneurs (mentioned here) became rich by inheritance; they all became rich and famous by starting a business from scratch. They became rich by successfully undergoing the entrepreneurial process.
Some of these famous successful women entrepreneurs inevitably became multi-millionaires and others went on to become billionaires. So, if you are ready to learn how to build a successful business; if you are ready to learn the secrets to living a fulfilled life from multi-millionaires and billionaires, then read on as the famous successful women entrepreneurs share their famous life quotes with you.
50 Best Life Quotes by other famous Women Entrepreneurs like Malini Saba
- Mary Kay Ash – Mary Kay Inc. – Cosmetics
- “I was taught to put my best into anything I did and I can honestly say I’ve always done that. Still, there are many times when I failed, when I was disappointed.” – Mary Kay Ash
- I can say unequivocally that every decision we make at Mary Kay Cosmetics is based on the golden rule. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” – Mary Kay Ash
- “I envisioned a company in which any woman could become as successful as she wanted to be. The doors were wide open to opportunity for women who were willing to pay the price and had the courage to dream.” – Mary Kay Ash
- “We must have a theme, a goal, a purpose in our lives. If you don’t know where you are aiming, you don’t have a goal. My goal is to live my life in such a way that when I die, someone can say, ‘she cared.” – Mary Kay Ash
- “We treat our people like royalty. If you honor and serve the people who work for you, they will honor and serve you.” – Mary Kay Ash
- J. K. Rowling – Billionaire author of Harry Potter series
- “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our friends, but as much to stand up to our enemies.” – J. K. Rowling
- “Never be ashamed! There’s some who will hold it against you, but they are not worth bothering with.” – J. K. Rowling
- “I really don’t believe in magic.” – J. K. Rowling
- “What’s the worst that could happen? Everyone turned me down; big deal.” – J. K. Rowling
- “I had to make my own living and my own opportunity! But I made it! Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them” – Madam C.J. Walker
- “I am a woman who came from the cotton fields of the South. From there I was promoted to the washtub. From there I was promoted to the cook kitchen. And from there I promoted myself into the business of manufacturing hair goods and preparations….I have built my own factory on my own ground.” – Madam C.J. Walker
- “I got my start by giving myself a start.” – Madam C.J. Walker
- “I am not satisfied in making money for myself. I endeavor to provide employment for hundreds of the women of my race.” – Madam C.J. Walker
- “There is no royal flower-strewn path to success. And if there is, I have not found it for if I have accomplished anything in life it is because I have been willing to work hard.” – Madam C.J. Walker
- “Perseverance is my motto.” – Madam C.J. Walker
- “There is time for work, and time for love. That leaves no other time.´- Coco Chanel
- “I invented my life by taking for granted that everything I did not like would have an opposite, which I would like.” – Coco Chanel
- “When I can no longer create anything, I’ll be done for.” – Coco Chanel
- “What really started me off in this business was my own research into what kinds of foods I should be eating.” – Jenny Craig
- “Whoever heard of cholesterol when I first started in this business in 1959? People didn’t pay any attention to what they ate. I noticed a need before it was a whole industry and in that sense, I was entrepreneurial.” – Jenny Craig
- “I always told people in Australia that I had a 24-hour job because we’d get up in the morning; talk business at breakfast and again at dinner. Our whole life was the business when we were developing the company.” – Jenny Craig
- “I am an extreme optimist, while my husband likes to play the devil’s advocate. He wants to know the worst thing that can happen. I don’t even want to think about the worst case. I provide the discipline and stick-to-it-iveness.” – Jenny Craig
- “I really love what I do. It’s extremely motivating to me.” – Jenny Craig
- “My husband always tells me that I’m the most unrelenting person he’s ever met, and it’s true. If I make a commitment to something I will stick to it no matter what.” – Jenny Craig
- “I started The Body Shop in 1976 simply to create a livelihood for myself and my two daughters, while my husband, Gordon, was trekking across the Americas. I had no training or experience and my only business acumen was Gordon’s advice to take sales of £300 a week.Nobody talks about entrepreneurship as survival, but that’s exactly what it is and what nurtures creative thinking. Running that first shop taught me business is not financial science; it’s about trading: buying and selling.” – Anita Roddick
- “It’s about creating a product or service so good that people will pay for it. Now 30 years on The Body Shop is a multi local business with over 2.045 stores serving over 77 million customers in 51 different markets in 25 different languages and across 12 time zones. And I haven’t a clue how we got here!” – Anita Roddick
- “There is no scientific answer for success. You can’t define it. You’ve simply got to live it and do it.” – Anita Roddick
- “We were most creative when our back was against the wall.” – Anita Roddick
- “It is a critical job of any entrepreneur to maximize creativity, and to build the kind of atmosphere around you that encourages people to have ideas. That means open structures, so that accepted thinking can be challenged.” – Anita Roddick
- “Whatever you do, be different – that was the advice my mother gave me, and I can’t think of better advice for an entrepreneur. If you’re different, you will stand out.”
- “Success is about creating value.” – Candice Carpenter
- “My character was formed by mountaineering. Enduring rainy slopes and cold bivouacs to spend an hour at the top of the world shaped my ability to handle adversity.” – Candice Carpenter
- “If you are committed to creating value and if you aren’t afraid of hard times; obstacles become utterly unimportant. A nuisance perhaps; but with no real power. The world respects creation; people will get out of your way.” – Candice Carpenter
- Martha Stewart – Martha Stewart Living OmniMedia
- “It is within everyone’s grasp to be a CEO.” – Martha Stewart
- “I’m a maniacal perfectionist. And if I weren’t, I wouldn’t have this company.” – Martha Stewart
- “I believe the name of our company was incredibly important to our success. When I first created it, I didn’t think I was creating a company just the name of a video. However, the name Baby Einstein caught on very fast and became the generic name for baby videos.” – Julie Aigner Clark
- “When my company started really growing, I didn’t have any help in my house at all. I had the upkeep of my daily life, I had a one year old and a three year old, and I had my house. So I had to prioritize.” – Julie Aigner Clark
- “It was a risk. I had a husband and I was pregnant with my oldest son. But I don’t look at risk the way other people do. When you’re an entrepreneur, you have to go in feeling like you’re going to be successful.” – Lillian Vernon
- I don’t know how you can learn instinct. If you figure it out, call me back. I have been more right than wrong about merchandise over the years.” – Lillian Vernon
- “How do you balance growing the business with raising a family? You just do. I had a business, a lot of orders, and a baby howling for supper. You balance it. You give your baby supper first and then get your orders in. I have worked on more holidays… but what are you going to do? – Lillian Vernon
- “I became successful due to several reasons. I never gave up and I never let anyone or anything get in my way. I use the power of positive thinking to tackle obstacles and challenges so they don’t defeat me. Passion for my work and my business is another important reason. I really love my work and I get great satisfaction from it.” – Lillian Vernon
- “I did 30 Minute Meals for five years on local television, and I earned nothing the first two years. Then I earned $50 a segment. I spent more than that on gas and groceries, but I really enjoyed making the show and I loved going to a viewer’s house each week. I knew I enjoyed it, so I stuck with it even though it cost me.” – Rachael Ray
- “You have to be open-minded when those early opportunities present themselves; take advantage of them whether they’re going to make you a lot of money or not.” – Rachael Ray
- “Decide what it is that you are and then stay true to that thing. My brand is based very much on how I live my day-to-day life.” – Rachael Ray
- “I have never worked a day in my life without selling. If I believe in something, I sell it, and I sell it hard.” – Estee Lauder
- “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.” – Estee Lauder
- “I was a woman with a mission and single-minded in the pursuit of my dream.” – Estee Lauder
- “I am a woman in the process; I’m just trying to be like everybody else. I try to take every conflict, every experience and learn from it. Life is never dull.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “I don’t believe in failure. It’s not failure if you enjoyed the process.” – Oprah Winfrey
- ”My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life but doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” – Oprah Winfrey